First off, Luca is in disbelief that I have the entire Lion King movie memorized. My cool points just doubled…to 5. That math was done by my small Einstein. Teo is multi tasking by watching Simba and Nala feeling the love tonight and scraping off his toenail polish. No worries, he’s not Trent Reznor..it was just one toe. But his pedi has lasted longer than mine. Typical.
We had a Chinese picnic tonight. At least that’s what L told the Panda Express lady. She was confused…but also was judging us since we ordered 9 crab rangoons for 1.5 people. My kids love those things. Too bad they are so healthy.
So that inspired me to make a list of things I need to do. Random. You have been warned.
- Hide the toilet brushes. Again. M thinks that is the same thing as a broom. THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING.
- Clean the house with actual cleaners, not Clorox wipes. Or talk J into getting a maid. Or invest in Clorox stock.
- Teach L that wearing underwear in public is just the right thing to do. The kid went commando to Panda Express. Imagine if Panda Express lady knew that too?
- Enjoy the fact when I break out take out ( drop the beat), L says ‘Let’s do this’ instead of groan when he does it.
Sidenote: L just said ‘I really don’t like cigars’. Shocked, I said ‘Good, because they are stinky (and well your aunt works for American Cancer Society. That would be hard to explain if her 3 year old nephew needed a good Cuban…didn’t say it but thought it…) He looks at me and said…yeah Simba isn’t stinky, right mom. Oh…cigar was really Scar. Took me a second.
Meanwhile, Teo is putting zebras and hippos in the fryer in the hallway. He was supposed to be in timeout and I really need to take that fryer downstairs. I need to pay more attention when he is in timeout.
- We need to do more clean eating. Less takeout and more cooking (read: Trader Joe’s).
- Pay more attention to Wrigley…the dog was wearing a baby onesie, for goodness sake. We took him to Nana’s for a playdate and he got lost. I dreaded being on the news asking the public to look for a 7 lb dog in a frog baby onesie. THAT would be embarrassing.
- I need to appreciate L’s vocabulary. He told his cousin, Dylan, during Christmas mass, that he needed to be quiet because this was a church, not a gymnasium. Who knows where he got that from. He is also currently pushing around a roller suitcase asking people what they want for lunch because he is the lunch lady who also drives the bus. He is J’s kid.
Sidenote: I just owned L on Just Dance 2. Who says Zumba isn’t beneficial.
- Look for random piles of fried rice. This will be the first and last time we have a Chinese picnic…or a picnic eating Chinese. Either way, L is vaccuuming.
- Pay more attention when blogging. M is fake peeing in the bathroom again. Ugh..I mean I appreciate him fake peeing. Honest.