….from stifling laughter at the things L has been saying lately. So I thought to myself, “Self, since I barely remember my own kids names (totally thought that was just my parents issue, but it’s not), I should write these gems down now”. My self is pretty on her game sometimes.
-ism’s from my kiddo:
1. “Look momma, a mamacita!”-pointing at a runner who happens to be a man sporting a large mullet and no shirt on. Wow.
2. “That guy has naked chi-chi’s”- pointing a picture of Jesus on the cross. Yes, I am fully aware of the length I will have to go to get back in the good graces of my mom and gram.
3. “Nana go to church?”- EVERY single time he sees a car like my mom’s. Apparently she has to go a lot to make up for the chi-chi comment.
4. “Nasty ‘chino boy”- translation to “Nasty Cochino Boy” which would be what I call him when I catch him with a finger up his nose.
5. “Me hold it now mom, wait til Mickey says bye”- instructing me he didn’t have to pee right then, Mickey would let him know when. I wish I had that much bladder control.
6. L loves police cars and fire trucks a lot. Ask him about his fire truck impression, ask him and then hold your hands over your ears. We saw a police car and I asked him where it was going. He said without hesitation “To get donuts”. Thus why my mouth hurts.
7. “Mom, me move it, move it”- waaaay too much Madagascar 2 movie.
8. “Baby, mom ? baby? peez?”- requesting Justin Beiber video for the 8 zillionth time. Its so bad, M sits up from his bottle to watch it. Go ahead and judge me. I know its not on the approved list for infant development.
9. Taking my keys, he kisses me and says “bye mom, i get fries, i be right back, 2 minutes”. NOW you can judge me. 🙂
10. “Uncle Cait, where her cows?”- yeah, I have no idea either.
11. Prayers tonight, we blessed people in this order- ”bess Daddy, Cait, God, tooooony (that’s how he says Tony’s name), Nana. I’m not even in the top 5.
12. ‘Me mad, you timeout”- poor Woody. Woody gets a timeout a lot.
13. “Nana fo up”- (Nana threw up) I asked him when. He said “Nana few up 2 weeks”. Poor Nana.
14. I can’t even do justice to his play by play on his peeing ability and his male parts.
15.”teo, hush. teo, enough. Teo, 1, 2, 3″- perhaps a look at what I say to my kiddos is in order. 🙂
He is a stinker.